Reserved Tickets for 2012
Reserved Tickets for the 2012 Bellevue Redmen football Season and marching Band Season will go on sale starting on Wednesday, August 1 for those people who were a reserved ticket holder during the 2011 season. During this time those people will have a chance to keep their reserve ticket location from last year or select a new location. On Wednesday, August 8, all remaining reserved seats will be open for sale to the public, and we will no longer be able to guarantee any seats from last season.
This year the reserved ticket package will include (6) home games and the prices are set as follows:
* $42.00 adults
* $30.00 high school and middle school students
* $24.00 elementary students K-5
* $35.00 parents of varsity players, varsity cheerleaders, & band members
* $30.00 senior citizens
The (6) home football games are as follows:
* August 24 Perkins (Athletic Hall of Fame Night)
* August 31 Clear Fork (Football & Cheerleader Parents Night)
* September 7 Clyde
* September 14 Toledo Scott (Band Parents & Mini Cheer Night)
* October 12 Norwalk (Homecoming)
* October 19 Shelby (Senior Night)
Tickets can be purchased daily at the Bellevue Senior High School from
7:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. We look forward to another fun and exciting season. Please come out and support the Redmen Student Athletes, Cheerleaders, and Bank Members as they make Bellevue High School and the Bellevue Community proud!! Lets Go Red!!
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.